Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve Wonder just filled my heart!!!

Today I have the spirit of Christmas in my heart.

I awoke with 2 cats curled against me, purring.

I went to make coffee, greeted by 3 rambunctious dogs, woofing and snuffling eager to see me.

Drinking the coffee and chatting with a friend in NY got me laughing so hard I cried. That is his gift to me, sharing puns and jokes and the humor in every situation.

A quick check on Facebook to read Season Greetings and share them with far away friends.

The sun is shining and it is a weirdly temperate day.

Soon I will finish the gift wrapping and make the ubiquitous Jello Salad for tomorrow's dinner with my family.

Christmas Eve feels like HOPE today. Christmas is about REBIRTH. And this year I embrace it!

I feel so incredibly blessed right now, happier than I have been in years.

I love the Wonder of the Season and all that it brings.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

For your reading pleasure:http://www.onbeing.org/blog/parker-palmer-when-words-become-flesh-risking-vulnerability-in-a-violent-world/8281

No comments: