Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Signs and Wonders

Add caption



Today on Valentine's Day, I was working. As I sat in traffic at a red light, I was thinking about my loved ones who have died in the past year. Especially my brother, Doug, who gave many red roses to his wife Bobbie.

I knew this was going to be a hard holiday for her. I said a little prayer and selfishly hoped for a sign that God had heard me...

I noticed the car pulling up beside me because it was the same make and model of Chevy Malibu that I drive. As it eased ahead of me, the bumper sticker caught my eye.

In red letters on a white background, the bumper sticker simply stated: "GOD IS SO GOOD".

That was a phrase I have heard many times from both my brother and his wife's lips. It was then I knew my prayer was answered.  The relationship has changed but the love my brother shared with this world remains.

Happy Valentines Day from Heaven.

1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

Ohh, great post. It's a message from your brother.