Saturday, June 6, 2009

Such a roller coaster.


Life has been such a roller coaster lately.

So many ups and down its hard to keep my stomach in place!

The hubster is looking for a job. Everyone keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
I continue w/ mine, which is continuing to challenge me and make me grow as a clinician. I have reached the one year mark as a clinician and am about 1/2 to my next licensing level. I will have my LCSW when I am 50 which was a goal for me. It looks like it could become a reality.

I finished some additional training this week on Trauma. It is very cool stuff and it taught me a lot about myself as well.

I continue to find and reconnect with old friends from grade school, high school and college thanks to the wonders of the internet.

I still have a basement full of junk tho I am trying to carry a box or bag out every week to the trash. Seems like there should be space appearing soon tho!

I run the gamut of emotions from fear to peace. It just depends on the moment.
I know that God is here, I know I am not alone, I know that my family and friends are present and love me. I know all that. I just wish the roller coaster ride would level off for awhile. I think I have grown too old for thrill rides.

No comments: