Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's cold. Inside and out.

I have been sick. AGAIN. I am the world's worst patient because when I am sick I just get angry. I get mad because I am wasting time that I could be doing something much more constructive than lying around moaning and whimpering...
Plus it was a GI bug and of all sickenesses that is the WORST for me. I hate being nauseated more than anything else in the world. Coupled w/ a fever and body aches, well you should just give me the big pink shot and let me die in peace!!!

This time I had weird fever induced dreams as opposed to my run of the mill weird dreams. I will spare the graphic and disgusting details of the dreams other than they involved raw liver and slugs. And nose blowing. I will leave the rest to your imagination...




Throughout it all Bob was a trouper, bringing me gatorade and aspirin, hauling the 35# puppy off me, putting socks on my feet, finding the socks when I kicked them off in a fevered sleep, taking the socks out of the puppy's mouth, getting me new clean, dry socks...

I am better now and went back to work. Angry that I lost 2 to 3 days that I could have been billing and catching up on paperwork that I am now even more behind on... I hate being sick!!!

1 comment:

Katie! said...

I hope you feel 100% again soon, my friend!