Tuesday, January 27, 2009

*****Snow day **********

I woke this morning to snow and ice and knew instantly I wouldn't be going anywhere except the internet.

I love a snow day.

I am behind on paper work, having been sick last week and now I have a chance to catch up at a calm pace rather than a frantic, anxiety ridden, panicked state.

I have oatmeal, coffee and am sitting now in pj's and two pair of socks warm and comfy with a quiet (for now) puppy at my feet.

So no more lollygagging, off to work. More blogging later.

2 comments:

Timmy B. said...

Snow day? Cool. Pictures, pictures, pictures.

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm in on a snow day too! Although I'd rather be outside doing something with my horses, it's just to icy to be safe, so I'm here blogging. LOL I guess I could clean off my desk but that might be too much like work.