Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meme

In lieu of a post, I'm going to do this meme. I know, I'm a lazy bugger. Also, I was tagged by your friend and mine Katie.

Grab the nearest book.
Open it to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.


"The lens through which they see themselves, others, and the world has a dim grayness."

from the book "Change Your Brain, Change Your Life"

Nerd that I am, I was studying...

I tag Alycat, Tim B and anyone else who is reading my blog and writing their own!!!

1 comment:

Timmy B. said...

"(The downside is that this special message is invisible to browsers that don't understand CSS or don't understand the :before selector.)"
--from "CSS: The Missing Manual" by David Sawyer McFarland.

Fun game I love it.